Friday, June 11, 2010

All MLB Fantasy Draft - AL East

So in my latest attempt to waste time, I decided to pool all the MLB players and have a mock draft. I randomly ordered the teams and for each I drafted a C,1B,2B,3B,SS,LF,CF,RF,DH/Bench Player, 5 SP's, and 1 Closer. There are a few young players missing, but for the most part it is a decent list. Most probably won't agree with all the lineups I put together, but here is the AL East. Assume each team has an equal bullpen and bench. I'll put up a poll to vote for your top 2 in each division until we crown a mock World Series Champ. (Note: When I did the draft I was thinking about the future for some teams, so the Pirates team would suck next season, but pick the best team however you choose..)

Red Sox
Coghlin
DeJesus
H. Ramirez
Dunn
Rasmus
A. Huff
Uribe
R. Martin
Teahen

Oswalt
C. Lewis
Blanton
D. Bush
G. Gonzalez
J. Soria

Rays
Span
Hudson
Braun
V. Martinez
Dye
N. Johnson
Desmond
Hermida
A. Gordon

Hamels
Zito
Matsuzaka
O. Perez
Monasterios
L. Nunez

Blue Jays
R. Sweeney
Zobrist
Tulowitzki
M. Ramirez
C. Davis
Tejada
B. Molina
Venable
Maybin

Gallardo
Niemann
Ohlendorf
Bedard
Gorzelanny
Marmol

Orioles
Pagan
Cano
Votto
T. Hunter
D. Ortiz
F. Lewis
Crede
Paulino
Aybar

Shields
Vazquez
Braden
Talbot
Snell
Aardsma

Yankees
Furcal
Roberts
Youkilis
Holliday
Thome
Hart
Encarnacion
I. Rodriguez
N. Morgan

Beckett
Porcello
Sheets
Harden
Maine
F. Rodriguez

No comments: