Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fantasy Baseball!

Ok guys. I know we already have our own league, but I am also in another league with a couple of guys from work. The only thing is, they are as competitive as us if not more and they know their stuff. They asked if I knew any fellow baseball freaks, and I thought; no better place to advertise than the pancake. The league is 50 dollars, it's a live, in person draft held on march 30 at 7pm. They are looking for 2 more people. If you cannot make it in person you can draft via phone or possibly Instant messanger of some kind. Let me know if you guys are interested. If you are interested and can possibly make the draft just let Brad know. He is the one who is running the league, his email is: bradt.soe@gmail.com

I'll be putting up the NL Central and NL West predictions in a couple days, just don't have the time to do the proper reading and typing right now. Lata!

No comments: