Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am America... correction... the WORLD

Just wanted to let say that the 2010 AskMen lady rankings are out, and the top 2 are no other than my personal top 2 - as stated during Offord's contest (though in the wrong order). Shouldn't that nullify everyone elses votes and declare me supreme decider of all things attractive?

The answer is yes. And here are my other 2010 choices:

Hottest Pirate: Blackbeard


Hottest kitty: Professor Purrsalot



Hottest Lego Set: Mohammed



That's all for now.

1 comment:

Ngewo said...

You do realize that if any Muslims read this site, they will claim that you are evil and probably put a hit out on you.

And yes, we decided that years ago you would be in charge of deciding all things attractive. You never got your new business cards? I will call someone in HR.