Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dexter v. Heroes

I am currently watching Dexter Season 3 on DVD, and after watching an episode last night, then watching Part 1 of Heroes that aired on Monday, I realized the difference is staggering. Not that it should be much of a surprise to anyone, but the acting, story, quality, suspense...pretty much everything is so much better on Dexter that I think this will be the last season of Heroes I watch. It was pretty much like watching a major league baseball playoff game, then watching a double A team, or worse, the Pirates.

And if anyone wants to discuss Dexter, and is not so far along that they still remember Season 3, I'm all for it. As for Heroes, I think I'll pass on writing any more reviews since notta one person jumped in on the conversation last time.

4 comments:

Greg said...

The first two seasons of Dexter were amazing. Season three was just good. Season 4 was far better than season three.

J Offord said...

I watched Season 1 on NBC, so maybe that knocked it down a peg for me, but I thought Jimmy Smits as Miguel was amazing in S3.

Greg said...

I can't imagine Dexter in its edited version - it'd be terrible. It'd be like watching only the even-numbered episodes of Lost.

J Offord said...

Haha yea. I think one of the best parts of the show is Debra's foul mouth.