Friday, September 25, 2009

Nate McLouth, World Series MVP?

It COULD happen. For anyone who is watching the NL wildcard race, the B-Raves are en fuego and will play D.C.'s own Washington Nationals a whopping 7 times out of their last 10 games. They are currently 3.5 back and Colorado plays St. Louis, Milwaukee, and LA in their last 9. I think the Braves could actually pull this off! I for one am rooting for it. Will they be my new team?? The team that sent the Pirates into their 17 years of rebuilding?? If they win the World Series I will take it as a sign...

Oh I almost forgot about LaRoche!! He-a-ho-ah, He-a-ho-ah **Tomahawk Chop Motions**

4 comments:

Ngewo said...

I will kill you.

Ngewo said...

Wow, I am becoming very afraid. Ryan and I are agreeing on things left and right. It must be ka.

J Offord said...

Does that mean we are a Ka-Tet?

Ngewo said...

Yes, that is exactly what this means.