Monday, September 15, 2008

Weird Monday

-Let me start off by saying that being awake all day is tough to do, I am starting become very tired. Do not be surprised if I write like 2343 posts today, and only one of them will make sense.

-I just watched Harry Potter have sex with some girl. Very disturbing. Although the girl is pretty hot, as evidenced by this picture:

-The college football rankings came out. How did Georgia get first place votes, but Oklahoma did not? Honestly though, USC deserves to be number one. I guess cheering for OSU did not help. I just want to know how Auburn is in the top ten? I guess a 3-2 victory over Mississippi State is impressive...

-WHYGAVS has a great post about why Andy LaRoche should play right now, despite his struggles. I completely agree with what Pat has to say on the subject, and suggest everyone check it out.

-Really?

2 comments:

jason. said...

Wow. Way to go, Harry Potter, you weird little guy.

Nerd Alert: I saw on her IMDB page she's rumored to play Talia Al Ghul in the Justice League movie that's never coming out. That means she gets to make a Damian with Batman.

Ngewo said...

Jason...yes, I saw that as well. What do you think the movie would be about? Something tells me it would probably suck.