Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thought you guys should read this...

Really this post is meant for Josh and Gideon, whom i know are still enjoying Heroes. I want to go on record saying that I do believe the series can still be saved for the season. I enjoyed the very first episode of the season, but recently the show is starting to get sloppy and more important character story lines have become obsolete as they try to resolve the main-very fuzzy-plot. I found this article on MSN.com and I agreed with many of the points and thought you guys should read this and add your opinion.

4 comments:

Greg said...

I liked the article so much, I reblogged it.

J Offord said...

Why is it not aimed at me??

J Offord said...

Oh, and the link isn't working, could you just post the address?

J Offord said...

Nevermind I googled it