Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fantasy Baseball

GIDEON, JOIN!!!

League Id #:46947
League Name: Great Googly Moogly
Password: roids

League ID#: 49293
League Name: 17 Here We Come!
Password: pirates

That gives 8 for Ryan's, and 7 for mine when Gideon joins. Can we make it to at least 10? Josh, any baseball fans in PGH you've met?

One other thing: Congratulations to Adam Croyle for winning the movie stills contest! I am working on a new, super secret contest and hope to have it started by the end of the week. Let's just say it is a difficult one for me to post at work, but it's coming along.

4 comments:

The Gideon said...

I really don't have the time to devote to multiple fantasy teams. I barely have enough time to come here in a timely fashion. Sure, I'll enter your league if you don't mind having a dude that does the draft and is never heard from again...

J Offord said...

:( That sucks.

I don't mind, because I'm sure you're competitive spirit would get the best of you in the end if your team was still in it. I would say if you were going to try to just pay attention to 1, join Ryan's.

Unknown said...

well one of the 7 guys in my league I don't know. After singer, dave and another friend of mine said they wouldnt' join my league until i change the waiver to unlimited, i took the initiative and posted the info to my league in my other fantasy leagues. So, if there are anymore that join besides Gideon, singer, dave or my buddy brian, I wont' know who they are...just doin what i have to, to get a competitive league. And, i think gideon is signed up for mine anyways.

Unknown said...

I lied! I do know the 7th guy in the league. I just found out who it was. Though I did put up a bulletin in my fantasy public leagues on yahoo.