Tuesday, February 24, 2009

100th Post!!!

This isn't for anything really special, I just wanted to have the Honor of the 100th post on the pancake.

Here's to thinking this blog would get nowhere.

Here's to our obscure rantings of all things sports, movies and so much less (my ode to offord)

Here's to my ignorance on all things politics (my ode to imler)

Here's to pointless discussions about books noone reads (ode to josh)

Here's to being too smart for your own good, yet still making me chuckle (ode to gideon)

Topics for later discussion:
1.more pirates...i'll leave that to offord, since he's already up to part. 3
2.more variety of books
3.maybe more politics so i can understand them a little more...imler, i leave that to you
4.josh just keep posting pictures of hot women and we'll be good.
5.will the penguins make the playoffs
6.yes honey, your butt does look too big in those jeans.

Here's to 100 fella's!

No comments: