Thursday, February 12, 2009

MLB Front Office

I just won the world series in my 4th season. So, either this game is extremely easy, or the Pirates are the most inept organization ever to grace the major leagues. I made it in as a wild card with a 96-66 record. Swept the mets in the first round, then won the second round 4 games to 1, then won the world series against the twins 4-3. My mvp was a rookie prospect who didn't even play during the regular season, I just added him to the roster before the playoffs because my sophomore sensation had to go on the 60 day DL due to a ruptured disc in his back.

Also, Offord if you could, let me know how the stats for players at the end of your first season are like. The mvp for the 2nd season was Albert pujols who batted .420 with 40 something homers, 120 something rbi's and runs. The 3rd season mvp was miguel cabrera who batted .370 something with 64 home runs, 173 rbis and 140 something runs, then this 4th season mvp was hanley ramirez who batted .360 something with 60 home runs 140 something rbis over 170 runs and over 35 sb's! WTF?! Let me know if yours are out of control too.