Friday, February 20, 2009

Predictions...

I can't remember if we started doing this or not. I am just writing my predictions in my blog and doing a team by team review sort of thing to pass the time. I was just curious in what direction you guys are going with the NL and AL this year. So here are my own predictions as of now

NL East
1.Mets - win the NL
2.Phillies - wild card
3.Marlins
4.Braves
5.Nationals

NL Central
1.Cubs
2.Cardinals
3.Reds
4.Pirates
5.Astros
6.Brewers

NL West
1.Diamondbacks
2.Giants
3.Dodgers
4.Rockies
5.Padres

AL East
1.Red Sox - win the AL
2.Yankees - wild card
3.Rays
4.Orioles
5.Blue Jays

AL Central
1.Indians
2.Tigers
3.Twins
4.White Sox
5.Royals

AL West
1.Angels
2.Mariners
3.Rangers
4.Athletics

6 comments:

J Offord said...

Wow something must be wrong because I pretty much agree with everything there. If the Dodgers get Ramirez, though, I think they pass Arizona. And I'd swap the Mets and Phillies, elevate the Tigers, and maybe take the Rays over Yankees, but that will be a close one.

Unknown said...

And I agree with your assessment of the dodgers...its the end of the world: pigs flying, dogs and cats living together, mass histeria.

Ngewo said...

I will post my predictions over at my place soon. I plan on not making the mistake I do every year and picking the Mets/Yankees to win their divisions. Fuck 'em.

Also, Kern, you really must be a Mariner fan deep down.

Unknown said...

I've always been a Pirates fan overall, and my favorite AL team has always been the Indians, just because I've spent the better half of my life in Pymatuning right across the bridge from the Ohio border...but, you could be right, I've always had a childish crush on the mariners and also the red sox. That carlton fisk home run in game 6 of the playoffs gets me everytime.

jason's sense of said...

1. nice ghostbusters reference kern.
2. it's hysteria.

Unknown said...

thanks for #2