Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Back

Mexico was awesome, I'll just say that. Maybe I'll write about it in my blog.

Back to the blogosphere...I have been catching up on all my blogs all day, while trying to catch up on all the actual work I missed last week. Not an easy task. Anyway, a few thoughts:

- As for fantasy baseball, maybe we should have 1 waiver limit league, and 1 non-waiver limit league. I want to see if Singer can do as well with limits as with no limits.
- Josh, I did use OPS, not OBP. I may take out Quality Starts if I set unlimited waivers.
- Do we seriously not know 12 people combined who will play in these leagues?
- Ryan, congrats on winning the WS in Front Office. I haven't even started the regular season yet for Season 1.
- I have 6.5 hrs of tv to catch up on...and I have to watch it all online.
- The Penguins seem to have lost twice more since I left, and Therrien got fired. Never have I been happier to not watch the games. Too bad I'm attending the Caps/Pens game on Sunday...
- The Pirates signed McClouth long term. 3 more years of a Jason Kendallish hitter. When he breaks his ankle and never hits more than 2 homeruns in a season, I'll be the one saying I told you so.
- If Albert Pujols hits .420 in my MLB Front Office game, it's going in the trash. Even my old 2001 Sammy Sosa baseball game for my PC didn't sim that poorly...
- Were there 2 Heroes episodes on yesterday? Or did I just accidentally miss 2 weeks worth of them?
- I considered making my fantasy baseball league a 25-man roster. Any feedback?
- Oscars are in less than a week and still no poll?

That's all I can think of for now. I'm still catching up on baseball news. I saw the Pirates might sign Willie Ohman. That might be the least interesting free agent signing in history. Unless you realize how significant upgrading the second lefty in our bullpen is, i.e. replacing Sean Burnett.

No comments: